Resolve real life project management challenges by leveraging on project management best practices and technology.
- In depth research of global project management best practices and trends
- Listening to understand the real life project management challenges faced by potential customers
- Collaborative solution architecting with industry experts with proven track record in the project management domain to tailor customer specific solutions and deploying them.
- Customer first thought process
Project Management Research Institute, is a not for profit organization focusing on project management research, development, consulting and training. Founded in the year 2005 by professionals with proven track record in the project management domain.
Our track record
- Implementing Integrated Project Management Information Systems
- Implementing Integrated project delivery (IPD) with Agile principles
- Performing in-depth study on the various project management frameworks (TCM, Scrum (Agile), PRINCE, PMBOK, P3M)
- Delivering project management public workshops
- Tailored project management training programs to suit customer’s needs (Agile, PMBOK, TCM, IPD)
- Online training (PMP, Scrum, PMI-ACP))
- Consulting work to transition large teams from traditional project management to agile project management (very large product companies, small and medium sized enterprises)
- Outsourcing support to identify the right outsourcing partners and managing outsourced projects